Australia is a country that is well-known for the diverse cultural acceptance, security and improved living standards that it offers to its immigrants from foreign nations. Are you a student thinking of studying and settling in a foreign country? If so, Australia is the right one for you. Enroll yourself in Australia study abroad programs today. The application for the student visa depends on the type, of course, you want to take in Australia.
Are you Eligible to Get a Student Visa?
- The first thing you will need is proof of enrolment. That is the electronic confirmation stating that you are on the course.
- Proof showing that you have the overseas health insurance policy in your name.
- You should have the GTE – Genuine Temporary Entrant. The statement helps the government ensure that you are a student who wants to study in Australia to gain top-notch education.
- You must provide evidence showing your English language mastery skills from an examination accepted in the country. However, native English speakers do not need to attend any such tests.
- You are required to have a valid passport with your correct details. The only requirement is that it should not expire for three months after your course completion date.
- You must fill up an online application form for the study visa available online from the official site.
- You should present the payment receipt of the application fee after scheduling the appointment with the visa authorities for verification.
- If you are under 18 years of age, there must be an additional document from your parents showing their consent.
Steps to Acquire a Study Abroad Visa to Australia
You should have a correct and valid passport with your details on it. Also, the passport should not expire until three months from the end date of the study visa.
Get the COE from the university
Before applying for the study visa, you must enrol in a university in the country and get a COE- Confirmation of Enrolment from the school after paying the course’s tuition deposit.
Apply for the visa online
You must create an account on the official website and apply for the study visa online. Or download the online form, fill it up and submit it to the visa application authorities in your country.
Get an appointment with the study abroad centres
See your convenient dates for the appointment and get it scheduled with the nearest centre. You are required to take all the necessary documents with you on the date.
Make the payment for the application
You are required to pay the fees for the application. Do not forget to take a photocopy of the payment receipt. It is proof that you have made the payment of cash needed.
Get health insurance
After getting the confirmation letter get your health checkups done by the doctors or clinic approved by the Australian immigration. And also, make sure to take a health insurance policy in your name.
Reach the centre on the date of appointment
The authorities will verify your documents and take fingerprints and biometric scans. They will also ask questions for which you must answer.
It generally takes only some weeks to receive the visa decision if all the documents you provide are correct. Get in touch with DM Study abroad for more information.