Weddings are a perfect chance for us to dress up well and look stunning among the crowd. We plan our look, get the dresses, put on makeup, wear the best things, and look as impressive as possible. Most of the women who cover themselves are often confused in their limited options of finding a good Abaya, and sadly they have to settle with whatever is available. Even though the vast available options for Abaya and Dubai hijab online shopping have opened gates to more designs, there is still a lacking in the art of fashioning an Abaya.
Here is how you can fashion your Abaya for a wedding:
- Choose the right Abaya: Based upon the venue and your relationship with the people getting married, choose an Abaya that would look good with the whole decorum. There are numerous options available; you have to find the right one. Choose a color that looks good with your skin tone. Do not overdress, and do not underdress either. You will find many designs, such as the open front, long-tailed, butterfly sleeves, printed, floral, pastel colors at the finest.
- Tie the proper hijab: Fashioning hijab is possible in so many different ways now. There is more than just one style available. Based upon your abaya style, wear a hijab that goes along. You can contrast with color or wear the same color. You can tie the whole hijab covering your ears or go for a fashionable turban-style hijab for a classy look.
- Jewel up: Jewellery is a different fashion from any kind of clothing. It can bring the spark and take it away too. If your Abaya is simple, wearing designed jewelry is better, but stay light with the jewelry if your Abaya is already heavy. Pastel abayas are the best chance to pair up the best kinds of jewelry.
- Match your accessories: Other than jewelry, accessories like purses, clutches also add up to the look. You can choose a color and size that may look the best based on the decorative factors. Crystals in pearly decorations might be the best chance to design up your look in the best possible way.
- Makeup: An Abaya is a symbol of elegance and modesty, and makeup is the only thing that can make a change in its complete appearance. It is your choice as to how you want to present yourself. But the recommended tip is to put on soft and simple makeup so it would not dim the shine of your look.
- Dress up from head to toe: Finish your look with a perfectly set pair of sandals. Heels look the best at weddings since they are elegant and the most classy thing. Your footwear compliments the look; better make it right.
This wedding season, dress up in the best possible design and impress the crowd. Find the best Abaya and Dubai hijab online shopping sites and avail yourself of the best options you have. Order online, and give yourself the best of luxury.